As we enter 2024, the Inn on Barons Creek is thrilled to guide you through the most anticipated Fredericksburg events. Our spa resort in Fredericksburg, TX, overflows with Southern charm and hospitality. No matter what time of year, our lovely suites serve as the perfect base for adventures in the Texas Hill Country. Indulge in our on-site amenities, such as complimentary breakfasts, a heated pool, a fitness center, a gift shop, and more. We are truly among the most charming places to stay just steps away from downtown Fredericksburg.
The 2024 Fredericksburg Events We’re Most Excited About
- 54th Hill Country Gem & Mineral Show: Shop through the many treasures of stone carvings, meteorites, fossils, jewelry, geodes, and fossils with the help of experts in attendance.
- 17th Annual Blues Festival: Come and experience one of the best annual events in Fredericksburg, TX, for Blues music fans.
- Wine Lovers Celebration: Enjoy almost a month of wine tastings at over 40 participating Texas Hill Country wineries.
- 49th Annual Hug In And Valentine Ball: Kick off the season of love with one of the most romantic annual events in Fredericksburg, Texas.
- Wine and Wildflower Celebration: Enjoy sampling award-winning wine when the Texas Hill Country wildflowers are in full bloom.
- Fredericksburg Crawfish Festival 2024: Spend Memorial Day weekend with live music and delicious food!
- 15th Annual Hill Country Film Festival: View independent films from not just Texas but all over the world.
- 3rd Annual Fredericksburg Craft Beer Festival: Check out one of the must-see events in Fredericksburg, TX, for craft beer aficionados.
- The Fredericksburg, Texas 4th of July Parade: Celebrate the 4th of July with the vibrant and friendly Fredericksburg community.
- 47th Annual Hill Country Auto Swap Meet & Flea Market: This is among the top annual events for car enthusiasts in Fredericksburg, Texas.
- 136th Gillespie County Fair: Don’t miss out on experiencing Texas’s Oldest, Continuous County Fair.
- Gillespie County Fair Parade: Watch one of the largest parades in the Texas Hill Country.
- Oktoberfest 2024: Immerse yourself in rich German heritage at one of the most highly anticipated events in Fredericksburg, TX.
- 31st Texas Mesquite Arts Festival Fredericksburg: The finest mesquite wood artisans in the world gather in Fredericksburg every year at the event to show off their work.
- Knights of Columbus Bestfest: Enjoy all-you-can-eat specialty sausage, craft beer, raffles, kids activities, live music, and more at this fundraising event.
- Fredericksburg Trade Days Holiday Encore: Enjoy holiday shopping through more than 350 vendors while listening to live music.
- Light the Night Christmas Parade: Don’t miss one of the most magical Fredericksburg annual events when the historic Main Street is lit up from the dazzling night parade.