Fredericksburg is known for many exciting tourist attractions like its beautiful museums, breathtaking national parks, the rock state natural areas, and, best of all, the Fredericksburg wineries. Another incredible attraction is the peach farms found throughout this area of Texas. Located in the heart of Texas Hill Country, Inn on Barons Creek is the perfect hotel for anyone looking to enjoy the peach season in Fredericksburg. When you visit around mid-May to mid-August, there are plenty of ways to enjoy this fruit at its ripest.
How to Make the Most of Fredericksburg Peach Season
Witnessing the fruit season is already a thrill for many Texas tourists. Sometimes, they are caught up in the season and get too disconnected from the activities. Aside from watching the fruit blossom and tasting it, there are many other fun activities to explore.
- Stop by the roadside stand: Whether traveling alone or with a loved one, you should stop by one of the numerous roadside stands found along the roads leading into Fredericksburg.
- Summer Peach Ice Cream at Gold Orchards: During the season, Gold Orchards is ready to serve you delicious peach ice cream sure to cool you down on a hot Texas day.
- Explore Marktplatz alone or with Friends: Walk around Market Square, also known as Marktplatz, to enjoy the perfect view of the city’s center. Enjoy the pleasant flavor of food that saturates the atmosphere.
- Hill Country Peach Cider at Burg’s Corner: At Burg’s Corner, you can taste its famous peach cider, enjoy sampling other exciting products, and walk home with some homemade ice cream.
- Pay a visit to the Fredericksburg Farmers Market: No trip is complete without stopping at the Fredericksburg Farmers Market. In addition to fresh peaches, you’ll find a number of other items like produce, meats, baked goods, and more.
Reserve Your Fredericksburg Getaway
Whether you’re visiting for the peach season or touring incredible vineyards, Fredericksburg has something for everyone. Be close to the top adventures by staying at Inn on Barons Creek. Our Fredericksburg hotel, located in the heart of Texas Hill Country, offers its guests a relaxing suite and a scenic view of downtown Fredericksburg.
During your stay, take advantage of the on-site amenities like a heated outdoor pool and fitness center. The in-room amenities will help you feel relaxed and safe after a long day of memorable adventures. To check availability or book a suite in preparation for Fredericksburg peach season, visit us online today.