Foodies, you must try the delicious German restaurants in Fredericksburg, TX. Nestled in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, our picturesque city is full of vibrant, rich German heritage, which we love sharing with locals and tourists alike! We are home to some of the most renowned German restaurants in all of America. During your getaway, let yourself be whisked away on a cloud of authentic German soul and take a delectable glimpse into Fredericksburg’s bygone eras.
Inn on Barons Creek, a renowned Fredericksburg hotel conveniently located near historic Main Street, is your premier vacation home base. We pride ourselves on having the best amenities and services available, elevating your entire Hill Country experience! You stay in history and near all the most famous German restaurants in Fredericksburg, TX, when you book with us. Get ready for a pleasant stay and check out the following mouthwatering restaurant guide—
Die Besten German Restaurant in Fredericksburg, TX
International travel, while exciting, can be pretty stressful, especially during the current state of travel nowadays. Fredericksburg is the perfect solution for you! You may as well call us “Little Germany,” for the following German restaurants are top-notch.
- Altdorf Biergarten: started in 1977, this Fredericksburg, TX, staple offers up great food and amazing entertainment (pets are willkommen)
- Altstadt Brewery: this Bavarian-inspired establishment serves up unique German brews and modern cuisine
- Der Lindenbaum: indulge in traditional German specialties, from schnitzel to bratwurst
- Old German Bakery & Restaurant: family-owned and operated, this restaurant only serves German dishes made from scratch, like the savory Rouladen
- Otto’s German Bistro: an intimate dining opportunity that offers a classy Sunday brunch
- Rathskeller: set a historic old Keidel Hospital, this restaurant offers up German and American dishes
- The Auslander: serving up German food, with a Texas twist, including their popular haus specialties
Regardless of which restaurant you choose from our list, you’ll be eating well! Foodies already know what’s up— trying local cuisine is one of the best ways to connect with your vacation destination. Feel free to ask the knowledgeable Inn on Barons Creek staff about their favorite eateries!
Relax in Comfort after a Great Meal
The Inn on Barons Creek is known for its comfortable accommodations, packed with modern amenities and great views. After trying one of the top German restaurants in Fredericksburg, TX, head back to your cozy room at our inn and recuperate. Book your stay with us online today!