It is that time of year again when we start gathering gifts, well wishes, delicious treats, and more—all to spread and share with our loved ones. This year, Fredericksburg, TX, will be a completely magical place for the holidays, and we cannot wait to see you and yours celebrating alongside us. The holiday season in our gorgeous town nestled in the Texas Hill Country has been compared to a scene from a Hallmark movie. We take the holidays seriously and welcome you to ring in the holidays and new year with Inn on Barons Creek.
When you stay at the renowned Inn on Barons Creek, you’ll be located only a few convenient steps away from the festive downtown Fredericksburg. Our comfortable accommodations come packed with modern amenities and scenic sights. Keep reading to learn more about the holidays in festive Fredericksburg—
Eat, Drink, and Be Merry: Holidays in Fredericksburg, TX
Fredericksburg is known as one of the best small towns for Christmas in the South. Start a new holiday tradition this year and journey to Fredericksburg with your family!
- Fredericksburg Trade Days: attend the Holiday Encore and shop with over 400 vendors
- The Peddler Show 2021: buy some unique gifts at this fantastic goods show
- Chamber Light the Night Christmas Parade: your little ones can meet Santa and Mrs. Claus
- Holiday Shopping: gather some beautiful gifts from the local shops on Main Street and the Warehouse District
- Deck the Halls: start the Christmas season at the Sauer-Beckmann Living History Farm
- Holiday Lights in Fredericksburg: every night, you’ll be treated to a night exploring the holiday history of the town’s 26-foot German Christmas Pyramid and Christmas tree
- Zweite Weihnachten: celebrate the annual German tradition of “Second Christmas” with the Fredericksburg German Club
- New Year’s Eve Countdown to 2022: gather round for the town’s very own ball drop
- …and so much more!
There is nothing quite like the holidays in Fredericksburg, Texas! It’s time for your family to make their own holiday traditions. Feel free to ask the knowledgeable staff at Inn on Barons Creek for festive celebration suggestions. We are more than happy to help!